Sprint Application Developer Program Web Site
In 2004, KPI partnered with Sprint to launch the Sprint developer web portal, known today as Sprint ADP web site at developer.sprint.com. Our initial goals included the perfect balance of extranet features required to effectively manage the content developer community as well as intranet features enhancing Sprint internal communications; decision-making; improvement of business processes and workflows. KPI provides a host of services supporting and enhancing the Sprint developer web portal. Through systems integrations and design services, KPI expanded Sprint content by allowing Sprint to leverage content from internal systems.
Sprint functional enhancements projects are KPI-managed from start-to- finish including business requirements; code development; code testing and launch to production.
- Content Management System Enabling Sprint to Stage Content Directly to the Site
- Registration System for Site and Event Registrations
- E-Commerce System for PDP Membership Payments and Orders Processing
- Document Downloads – Optionally Conditioned on Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- User Community Forums
- Searchable FAQ/Knowledge Base
- Certified Solutions Catalog
- Searchable Device Database
"KPI has been a trusted partner of Sprint's Application Developer Program for years now. They have provided Sprint tremendous support from program management to creative design, always helping ensure we are at the forefront of developer trends. They also advocate on the behalf of developers to ensure the tools and services provided by our web site are relevant, beneficial and timely. We truly value their partnership."
Nathan Smith, Group Manager
Sprint Application Developers Program