T-Mobile Partner Network
T-Mobile and KPI launched the T-Mobile Partner Program Q1 2008 with the goal of providing developers access to global services, resources, training and tools. The program was designed to produce development and delivery of compelling content and applications for the global audience in less time; at a lower cost; and with high-market success.
KPI worked closely with T-Mobile to develop and host a robust platform utilizing tools geared toward program specifications. We led workshops identifying business needs, documented requirements and created a personalized solution. KPI managed project milestones and deliverables ensuring a timely launch while integrating multiple systems for the ultimate user experience.
Today, the T-Mobile Partner Network Program serves as a hub for the global mobile community providing automated, online go-to market channel bringing applications, games and mobile web sites onto the web2go marketplace.
- Application Catalog empowering partners to upload applications, games and mobile web sites for testing and potential placement on the web2go marketplace.
- Article Manager allowing users to see the latest program announcements
- Campaign Management tool notifying users of the latest program updates
- eCommerce option to buy support tickets
- File Media Library assisting in delivery of the latest contracts and program information
- Knowledge Base assisting partners by allowing them to search common issues and questions that are useful for all program users.
- Revenue Calculator permitting partners to forecast the potential success of an application
- RSS news feeds for the latest device information
- Technical Support Management allowing T-Mobile direct connection with partners for the management and tracking of issues as well as questions by the global community
- Third party integration allowing partners to have seamless access to multiple systems to ensure faster time to market
"KPI has been a great partner to work with to support our T-Mobile Partner Network website. Their knowledge, available tools and resources, and professional attitude has helped us build and improve upon our Partner Network Program."
Venetia Espinoza, Director
T-Mobile Mobile Applications and Partner Programs